12 January 2007

I Can't Make It To Your Wedding, But I'm Sure I'll Be At Your Wake

We had the first stage crew session in a while today. Okay I guess. Got stuff done. Mr. Curry gave us envelopes with stuff in it for callbacks, but I don't really want to talk about that. I don't really have anything important to say anyway.

Title Source: "Bukowski" by Modest Mouse. Yeah, pretty much.


“Liquor chocolate? Is that what you said?”

“This chocolate tastes like peanut butter.”
“Are you sure it’s chocolate?”

“My penguin is chipped. That makes me sad.”
“Are you licking penguins again?”

“Real men wear glitter.”

“Because orange is the colour of God!”

“You know that phrase… there’s a door and a window and some other stuff… you know.”

“He wanted an ambulance-flavoured t-shirt.”

“So you’ve got the chair. That means you have to teach.”
“Aww, but I don’t know anything.”

“Don’t get your man and your powers mixed up.”

“God, what is wrong with all you people? Did you all turn eighty and not tell me?”

“You’re a sap.”
“Hey, I’m not sticky or secreted by trees. I resent that.”

“The vending machine ate my dollar!”
“The vending machine ate my quarter!”
“The vending machine ate my baby!”

No comments: