26 April 2009

Q&A

Q: Don't you ever dream of some place better where the lights shine brighter?
A: Quite often, and more and more often as the days pass.

Q: Have you ever wanted to disappear?
A: Only every day of my life since I was five.

Q: Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?
A: I have too large of an imagination and dreams that cannot be contained. Don't give me a messiah complex too.

Q: If I put this revolver to my head, will god turn against me instead of taking pity on a broken man?
A: Likely, though it depends on which god we're talking.

Q: Does this deafening silence mean nothing to no one but me?
A: I know how you feel.

Q: There's a sick little suicide in all that we do. Which one's for you?
A: I have pick only one? Multiple causes mean hedging my bets.

Q: Why do you sing to everybody but me?
A: I don't sing for anyone, love.

Q: Why do I let it go on?
A: Lack of alternatives.

Q: Are we the waiting unknown?
A: If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Q: Where is your boy tonight?
A: I don't know where or who, but I hope he is a gentleman.

Q: Where were you when I needed you most? Why did you leave me alone?
A: I was right here. You just weren't looking properly. And I never left. You did.

Q: Have you heard of my religion? It's called the Church of Hot Addiction.
A: Preaching to the choir, baby.

Q: Can you keep a secret?
A: Too, too many.

Q: Why do I wear sunglasses in the home when the sun went down about an hour ago?
A: One word: migraines.

Q: You've got standards, girl. What the hell are you doing with me?
A: I like you. You can stay.

No comments: