24 July 2007

Fine time to fake a seizure.

I'm close to personally disliking JK Rowling. For the all-important reason that she succeeding in killing an overwhelming majority of my favourite characters. The bird's death was ridiculous, and killing Fred was just unnecessary. Don't get me started on Tonks and Lupin; I'm still irked about Sirius.

[wince] I'm not a nerd, I swear.

Are there any good shows coming up soon? I need to squeeze in a couple for summer's end.

Alkaline Trio: "Nose Over Tail"


"I'm bored."
"I'm sexy, but you don't see me complaining."
"...You are? When did this happen?"

"By the way, why would you complain if you were sexy? Your logic is deeply flawed."
"Because sometimes being sexy has its downfalls. Girls chasing me, you know."
"...No. I have no idea."
"tch."
"It's not my fault I'm not a chick-magnet."

"What can I say? I'm a literary whore."

"Evil spawn, for teh win."

"I'm so hungie."
"Go eat, n00b."
"There's no food, boob."
"Don't use my anatomy against me!"

"His house is so hot."
"His? HIS? WHOSE HOUSE ARE YOU AT? HOT SEX?!"
"This house, I meant."
"I loved that typo."
"I loved how you instantly leapt to hot sex."

"I think I need to do laundry. My clothes smell like perfume... and boy."
"Mmm. Boy smell is usually a good thing."
"Yes, but I don't know why my clothes smell like boy. Which is a tad disconcerting."
"A cross dresser loves your style and steals your clothes?"
"Possibly, but how has he gotten into my house?"
"Teleportation. Duhhh."

"Listening to Bob Dylan is so much better than the people I know."

"'I hope I get mythology!' Yeah, I hope you shut the hell up, but we don't always get what we want."

"This is why I hang out with my brothers' friends: they're older, cuter, smarter, make better conversation, and don't argue about the stupidest shit every time we hang out."
"Important part of that: cuter."

"So I've been thinking, for several years actually, about carrying around a notebook and saying that I've joined a special order of Tibetan nuns and have taken a vow of silence."
"Tibet doesn't have nuns. They don't practise christianity. They have monks."
"They don't know that."

[phone rings] My sister in the next room: "Jeezy!"
"...Did she just say 'jeezy'?"

"Fine, be a sour puss."
"Alright, I fucking will."
"No need to cuss, man. Brianna dislikes cussing."
"My condolences to Brianna."
"She's not smart, stop using big words."
"Okay, I'm sorry I swear like a fucking angry dude."
"'How do you say that word?' Con dole en says. 'What the frig does that mean?!'"

No comments: