06 July 2007

I'm a statue baby, Knock me out

Hey, it's technically Friday. But the evening was a vast improvement over the actual Fourth of July. Fireworks in the pool: fantastic. Especially when that one fell over and melted a hole through the plastic tub (aka the boat). But I smell like beach (but not in a bad way), and my hair's all... sexy. And of course, this is all after everyone has left. Thusly, it is further proven that I am only attractive when no one's around. And after shows, but that doesn't count. Everything is sexy after a show.

Title Source: "Paralyzed" by The Used. Because all the best music I've been listening to recently is entirely instrumental.


"Damn it! I smell like raspbitch!"

"I hope that you are a disaster. I'm sorry, but I do. I hope that you are thunder and lightning. I hope you are a forest fire, I hope you kill the dead wood and burn off the rotting leaves. With the canopy gone, the sun can get in. You need new growth. I hope you're terrible and broken and perfect."

"You liiiiiiiiiike hiiiiiim!!!"
"Ader. Uh der? Uh duh? Yes, I like the bastard!"
"Good for you. This explains the alcohol."

"Sounds like a plan. Except for the eloping. Can we leave that out?"

[my dad and I watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels]
"...I know a guy who has a tongue as long as Gene Simmons. It's kind of weird."
"Stay away from him."

"I think I should stop eating these Cheerios. The lack of milk is making me swear like Larissa."

"It's funny how Pete looks fat next to Billiam. Seriously."
"Dude, Kate Moss would look fat next to Beckett."

"Should I bring anything tomorrow?"
"A smile."
"And pants."
"Yes...pants."
"And make Jon take a shower. And wear pants."

[sigh] "Everybody's mother."
"Hates us? Yes. Because we're the girls their sons fantasize over. And we're the girls that give their daughters a run for their money, and we're the girls... that give the rest of the world... something to wonder about. More power to us!"

"Or... my whoringness works."
"I know! Whoring me out like some literary callgirl!"

No comments: