06 January 2009

Holy Tramps!

Oh, whoa. Apparently another year has passed. No, I'm not going to go into the usual depressed "What the fuck have I got to show for it?" rant, because, really, I don't feel like it right now. All I'm gonna say is that shit happens, and sometimes shit doesn't happen as often or quickly as you'd like it to.

I do realise that it's 22.41 on the sixth of January and that I probably should have written this the majority of a week ago, but in hindsight (and foresight) it really doesn't matter. Who reads blogs nowadays anyway? Except for potential employers. And college administrators. And possibly soon-to-be-outraged parents.

But moving on from that! I had a pretty decent New Year's day—don't ask about my New Year's Eve, I'm being unusually positive–and I hope all of you did too. I don't usually have a resolution because I feel that if you're going to set goals for yourself, they shouldn't be based on something as trivial as the calendar companies making more money.

Now, I can't really think of more to say because I've drained my creativity for the evening writing, helping a fellow writer with writing, and... well, actually that's pretty much it. So now I believe I'll go to bed. Ah, sweet sleep, how I have missed thee.

No comments: