07 January 2009

Suddenly Twitter makes sense to me

Maybe it's the fact that it's nearly midnight, but like the title says, I understand the point of Twitter. For reasons unbeknownst to me, I feel the need to update people I know on the fact that not only can I not sleep even though I'm tired as hell, but I'm also sleeping in my friend's empty, creepy-in-the-dark, cold as fuck house and listening to the Spill Canvas. I mean, that's what Twitter is for, isn't it? Helping people stalk you and everything you do.

On that note, I heard a stand-up comedian say something genuinely funny earlier, and I actually laughed aloud for a few minutes. "Since the dawn of MySpace and Facebook, it's been so much easier to stalk people. I remember the days when you just needed a van. Maybe some candy or puppies. But now you can just hop onto the internet!"

I think the cartilage in my nose is freezing, and my fingers are fucking numb. Hard to type. Have to go back and fix terrible typos which annoys the shit out of me. But I'm going to attempt making biscuits tomorrow, the first thing I've actually cooked in this house since I've begun watching it. If I don't get lazy and just eat a poptart instead. Wish me luck.

You know, suddenly blogging makes perfect sense too, since this little spew of word-vomit is the reason blogs were invented. So tired. Can't sleep.

No comments: