11 March 2009

I don't know about you, but I came here to dance

ululate \UL-yuh-layt; YOOL-\, intransitive verb:

To howl, as a dog or a wolf; to wail; as, ululating jackals.

I don't know about you, but I think that's one of the best words ever. Say it to yourself. Yooooo-yuh-late. Ululate, as in, I mentally ululated when I dropped my waffle on the kitchen floor. Hello, gravity, you old shitbastard.

For some reason I find myself annoyed when I get up and get ready to go to class and then discover that it's been cancelled. Usually I discover this by the time I'm already in the city and on campus, but today I was lucky enough to check my email before leaving. So now I have time to have a nice cup of tea and not have to rush out the door to dozingly half-pay attention in class.

Watching a movie in my second class though. I will be out like a light in the back.

Also, my brother just got a Twitter. WHY DO I HAVE THE INESCAPABLE URGE TO UPDATE PEOPLE ON EVERY FUCKING THING I DO? THERE IS SOMETHING ROTTEN IN THE STATE OF DENMARK.

Again also, when did Batman cartoons start ripping off King Arthur? And why did they just drop the Green Arrow off a cliff? And why did Morgan Le Fey turn Merlin to stone? WHY DID BATMAN AND THE GREEN ARROW JUST PULL EXCALIBUR FROM THE STONE? WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY?!

No comments: