05 March 2009

Writers are liars and thieves

And to be truthful, we're kind of proud of that. Except for the writers of Heroes. They're just shameless, idea-deprived bastards. Anyway, back to my point, I'm stealing an idea for a post from my honeybuns, Justy Rae.

parry \PAR-ee\, verb, noun:

1. to ward off; turn aside (as a thrust or weapon)
2. the act of warding off

Parry, as in, I REALLY WISH I COULD HAVE PARRIED SLIPPING IN THE FUCKING MUD THIS MORNING. (Not a perfect use, but good enough for government work.) Gods. I hate this; my right leg and left knee are still soaking wet even though it happened about 2 hours ago, and I have to sit through another class with muddy jeans. I must look disgusting.

I'm pretty sure I smell like dirt and grass, too.

I hate the smell of dirt.

And I'm allergic to grass.

Also if another fucking person steps on me, shit will go down and I am not going to clean up that much blood again. Or at all.

~Edit: 15.56~



I love Amanda Palmer. If I have to grow up, I want to be her.

No comments: