03 June 2006

With just a look they shook and heavens bowed before him.

Guess who will be rocking out at BFD all day tomorrow? If you said me, you are 100% correct. If you said Phil the Salmon King, you should seek psychiatric help. In another front, some of the quotes may be kind of obscure or bizarre this week. Do not know what I was thinking. Can someone define for me "professional cameras"? Because if I am disallowed to take pictures tomorrow, you all will have a very sad rocker on your hands. Anyway, on with the hilarity!


"Interests include: staring at the sun, thinking of new names for colours, and long walks on the beach."

"I hate long walks on the beach."
"Yeah. It's kind of boring. BROING BROING BROING!"
[laughs] "Onomatopoetic much?"

"'Cause they no respond."
"Well they loser."

"Sploosh."
"What went sploosh?"
"Dead fish on the floor."
"...Seriously?"
"No."
"Gah, way to get my hopes up."

"Not exactly viewer of Discovery Channel, yes."

"LSD caused the Salem Witch Trials."

"You need an excuse to be insane? When did that memo come and where the hell was I?"
"[Our religion teacher] passed it out, but you were asleep. So was everyone else."

"I feel separated from my own frickin' gender."

[sings] "OH SWEET MISERY OF LIFE, AT LAST I HAVE FOUND YOU!"

"Okay, so here's teh plan—"
"Teh planzorz?"

"I am the constant party-thrower... Fear me!"

"Lalala~! I have a huge orange~! It has über yums~!"

"An infinite number of monkeys at infinite typewriters."

"The 'We Will Eat Your Face' Club. And our theme will be 'What Is Love?' from Night At The Roxbury. *Dance, Dance, Dance, Eat Face, Dance, Dance*"

"Sorry I just made sex noises into your computer, but anyway."