11 June 2006

"Yay wonderous site address, at last you have found me!"

So. We meet again. The title is a quote, one of many, from Beverly, whom I lobe. No, that is not a typo. The date above, contrastively, is a typo. [See second-to-last comment below] In case anyone cares, I am going to Santa Cruz tomorrow very early in the morning and staying out all day. I hope the rest of you have a lovely day as well.

"But everyone has the capacity to be an asshole. He just chooses to abuse it."

"True, despite your alarminging inability to spell a three-letter word."

"I got an A+ in badassery and comebacks back in Awesome School."

"But I shall return, valiantly and ungrammatically!"

"You know it's "Game Over" when someone starts to bleed."

"So it turns out I commited a misdemeanor, but Lesley's nose is okay."

"Lobe me? Like ear lobes? That's kinda gross."

"I lobe you with all three ears."

"Hmmm... Brendon Urie covered in maple syrup... Woah, where did that come from?"
"Hmm, Brendon...oh so sticky and sweet....ummm"

"I love you. You're sexier than maple syrup."

"You know the guy on the Brawny towels? The old guy with the mustache, not the new one. Do you think he was gay?"
"Gayer than the guy from She Wants Revenge."

"I love you. Let me eat your crocodile."
"Only if the crocodile won't eat me back. And as long as it's kosher."

"Who is teh l33t roxsauce?! I am!"
"...You've been talking to Annie again haven't you?"

"I feel poetic."
"Ironic, me too. In an angry, fuck-you sort of way."

"I present to you, Father Anthony Sauer"
[Standing Ovation]
"But he hasn't said anything yet!"

"No, Mario will always be a fat Italian plumber."
"Like my dad!"

"This isn't working. Let's get some infinite monkeys."

"That man wears more makeup than I do in a week."
"Yes. He wears makeup. And then pretends he's Hitler."
"Hey, screaming fans? Giant posters? Sounds like a party to me!"

"Democracy is founded on one simple rule - get out there and vote or I will motherfucking kill you."

"Pet, salsa, what's the difference? I mean slave. Geez, what the fuck am I typing?"

"Huh. So it does. Disregard that."
"No!"
"Okay, or don't."


This last one is from a graphic novel I read recently, on Tuesday to be precise. There exist a handful of them, all written by Neil Gaiman. In case you have heard of him before or I have blathered on to you about him, the series is called "The Sandman" and this particular graphic novel is a side story about Lord Shaper's sister, called "The Time of Your Life." It may seem odd for me to banter on about seemingly-unimportnt nonsense, but I think you should read the series. It would do you some good. Anyway.

"Look, at the risk at sounding really stupid, I don't believe Death is some cute gothette. I don't believe Death's a person. Death's nothing. Death's a void. Death's playing a C chord on a Fender Strat which unfortunately happens to be live."

The thought of that makes me all... <3... inside, and you know that's an amazing feeling, because I never do the stupid less than 3 hearts thing.