23 March 2007

Hold your ground, because we don't care what you may think is wrong or right.

Have you ever sat and thought about what life would be like if you were someone else? How do you think you would see yourself? Would you still know the things you know now? Would you even see the same person? Do you ever feel completely unloved? Do you ever get survivor's guilt for someone whom you beat out for the spot in existence? Did they find somewhere else to fit themselves in? Have you ever gotten the feeling thta you can't trust anyone? Why does it seem like I'm wasting my life? Have you ever been hanging out with your friends and realised that you're not having a good time anymore? Do you ever seek out one lone individual just to have a different point of view? Did you ever fall in love with them? Have you convinced yourself of hatred to stop your heart from pounding? Would you rather hurt knowing they didn't feel the same way or dream and pretend without basis that they do?

Title Source: "Trainwreck" by Dexter Danger. RIP.


"In Junior year after rehearsal, this guy from Licoln sprayed my friend in the eyes with mace, so I chased him and his friends down in my car before realising, oh shit. But I didn't. It would have been justice, but not equal justice. But he deserved it."
"Thanks, Hammurabi."

"Don't judge a book by how many colours are on the cover!"

"In John 23:7 God said to the people, "Tagalongs are the best!""

"I don't care what you put down your pants, I'm not tying your shoe!"

"Can I get you anything?"
"Sexual favours to make the pain go away?"

"Are we ever going to read a story where the American dream actually comes true?"

"You learned about justice, Mr. Evans. Don't drug yourself into submission!"

"Gabe, why do you have a cantaloupe?"
"It's not mine!"
"Whose is it?"
"Danny's."
"Why do you have Danny's cantaloupe?"
"I stole it."
"...Danny, this is my strangest question of all: why did Gabe steal your cantaloupe?"
"I don't know!"

"Emily, do I rhyme with violence and pestilence and doom?" *receives high five* "Okay, I guess I do."

"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger."
"Slash gives me food poisoning."
"And ebola."

"What are you doing, Evan Hughes? That is not a drum!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when that mace thing happened it was your oldest bother correct. i have no idea why i know about it but that is very funny.
carolyn

Doug said...

Dexter Danger was fuckin great.

Also, I'm pretty sure they played Trainwreck first at every show i personally attended.