17 March 2007

You've got standards, girl, so what the hell are you doing with me?

No offence meant to anyone I have ever gone to a concert with, but that was the best show I have ever experienced. And probably the sweatiest. But that's alright, because I felt and still feel fantastic (as opposed to before when I felt right sick). Conor is pretty much my favourite person for getting me in FOR FREE and for holding my shit away from the hoi polloi of other sweaty people. I also love Rudraigh for calling him for the hook-up, Alex for driving, Mike for being entertaining, and Danny for introducing me to the Matches in the first place and giving me a ride.

Small intimate rock show > huge arena shows.

But I still can't get that song out of my head. Why can't I forget what Shawn said?

No comments: