02 March 2007

I love you so much, but do me a favour, baby: don't reply. 'Cause I can dish it out but I can't take it.

I've got nothing.

Title Source: "Limousine (MS Rebridge)" by Brand New. Not to sounds melodramatic, but waiting for a chance to seriously think/say this.

"Well, making Caesar dictator is different from making Caesar cookies."
"Or is it?"

"I would have made you latch onto me like Siobhan in an armadillo fight."

"Curses of locked pie!"

"Seduction is uncomfortable."

"She looks like a prostitot."

"Balloon black babies!"

"Is it weird that all us theatre people always congregate towards the bed?"

"Did I already show you my squirrels?

"You got to take the money out of the bank."
"Did she just compare my chest to a bank?"

1 comment:

Doug said...

is Brand New any good?