09 March 2007

Just a shame, just a drag, just the USA

Hey everybody. It's that time of the week again. Quotes Time! (As you might have been able to tell, I really can't think of anything interesting to say.) Oh wait, no. I got my license! Yeah okay. Now quotes.

Title Source: "Falling Down" by The Redwalls. Them and the Greenhornes I would suggest to any Beatles fans.


"It's okay, Will, because your name is a verb!"

Katie: "I cause pregnancies!"

Allegra: "Mother, I know I'm ready to take the vows of poverty, obesity– wait."

"My question isn't about homework. It's actually about your facial hair."

"Monotheism is boring."

"Emily's driving is Grim Reaper approved."

"I don't want toasty toes!"

"So I just run on?"
"Well, run like a nun."
"Nun run!"

"I love your costumes. It makes me want to live in Iran."

"Here's magnetism. Prepare to die."

"Yeah right. This thing has the acceleration of a brick."

"Satutory rape is the cheez whiz of rape. Or maybe velveeta."

"This is better than underwear!"

No comments: